Tuesday, June 17, 2008

3Some!

So last night I went out to dinner with a few friends of mine visiting from out of state. I haven't seen them since before me and my husband separated. They got married the same year me and my ex did, and we have been friends for years.

Anyways, we went out to dinner and then came back to the house for some wine. We sat outside by the pool and just chatted while enjoying the wine and view.

Then my girlfriend asked if I had a spare swimsuit she could borrow, she wanted to take a dip in the pool. I told her sure, and went in the house to get it for her. When I came back out with the swimsuit she was already in the pool, naked! Her husband too. I nervously laughed, but immediately realized I was extremely turned on by them being naked in my pool.

I decided what the hell and quickly stripped down to jump in with them. We splashed each other and lots of horse-play.

The last thing I expected was my 2 high school friends to be naked in my pool last night, however it was the starting point of all kinds of naughty things. Come to find out they are swingers and were hoping to have some fun with me. Well I gave them exactly what they wanted, and we all had many, many orgasms. Give me a call if you want to hear the details. :-)

Call Me Toll Free! -- (888) 861-3140

No comments: